Fr. Frank Pavone of Priests for Life in Grotto's cemetery where the remains of newly aborted babies were buried in the 2008 ceremony. Some 600 people came for the Mass celebrated by then auxiliary, Bishop Quinn (now of Winona, MN).
I still struggle with time for blogging amidst many other things I need to catch up on. I am to try to make one post a day. I'll be on vacation next week and will spend it working around the house and catching up on that backlog of photo editing.
Here are some interesting headlines in the meanwhile:
- Pope Benedict XVI's homily for the Feast of Ss Peter & Paul (Fr. Z, with inline commentary)
- Pondering punishment in light of God's love (Msgr. Charles Pope)
- Church unity assures freedom, Pope tells new metropolitan archbishops (CWN)
- Vatican rebukes Cardinal Schönborn for criticism of ex-Secretary of State (CWN)
- Detroit to host Latin Mass convention - July 16-18 (Michigan Catholic/discusses TLM's in Detroit and lists where you can find "tridentine" Masses locally)
- Archbishop Chaput: Liturgical renewal should create martyrs’ love for the Mass (CNA)
- Latest Adult Stem Cell Advance Gives Sight to the Blind (LifeSiteNews)
Te Deum Laudamus! Home
The obedient are not held captive by Holy Mother Church; it is the disobedient who are held captive by the world!