Monday, June 21, 2010

Photos and another status update.

If you are looking for pictures taken recently, I continue to see very little time at home.  When I do get home, I barely have enough time to take care of necessities (and by the looks of my home, even that has not been enough time - LOL). 

I am hoping to spend some time tonight and tomorrow going through pics, before taking a much needed computer break for a few days to take care of some other things. 

In case you missed them....here are some recent photo posts made:

Recent photo posts:


Photos to be processed:
  • First Mass of Rev. Michael Zuelch
  • Helpers of God's Precious Infants vigil with SHMS Rector, Msgr. Montforton
  • Easter Vigil
  • Two non-blogging photoshoots


Te Deum Laudamus! Home
The obedient are not held captive by Holy Mother Church; it is the disobedient who are held captive by the world!