Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Sacred Heart Seminarians in fundraising drama: 12 Angry Men



Looking for something to do this weekend?  Why not support this....

I hi-jacked this from the Facebook Page for the event:

It's been over twenty years since the seminarians at Sacred Heart have put on an annual play! Well, those years of absence are now over...


Sacred Heart Major Seminary proudly presents...

Reginald Rose's 12 Angry Men

DAYS OF PERFORMANCES:

Friday, March 26th @ 7:30 PM

Saturday, March 27th @ 7:30 PM

Director: Brian Meldrum (Detroit, Pre-Theology I)

Assistant Director: Matthew Hood (Detroit, College I)

With actors from both the Theologians and Collegians from the various dioceses studying here in Detroit!


CAST LIST

Judge: Brad Sjoquist (Pre-Theology I, Marquette)

Guard: Chris Beran (Pre-Theology I, Detroit)

Foreman: Jonathan Sherman (College I, Detroit)

Juror 2: Aaron Nowicki (Pre-Theology I, Marquette)
3: Mitchell Gleason (College III, Lansing)
4: Stephen Pullis (Theology III, Detroit)
5: Bob Bacik (Pre-Theology I, Lansing)
6: Charles Russell (Theology I, Detroit)
7: Pierre Konja (Theology II, Chaldean)
8: Michael Weisbeck (Pre-Theology I, Bismarck)
9: Mario Amore (Pre-Theology I, Detroit)
10: Patrick Setto (College I, Chaldean)
11: Eric Fedewa (Theology III, Detroit)
12: Paul Erickson (Theology I, Lansing)

Kristen Lukowski of the Michigan Catholic covers the free-will offering event in detail : 12 Angry Men: Seminarian's first play in decades to benefit quake victims

Also, while we are on the subject of Drama, don't forget that Leonardo Defilippis is in town with his drama, Vianney

Te Deum Laudamus! Home

The obedient are not held captive by Holy Mother Church; it is the disobedient who are held captive by the world!