Please join us on Monday, November 3 for 7:00pm Mass and spend some time in Adoration, one of the most powerful forms of prayer. Exposition of the Blessed Sacrament will continue throughout the night until the 6:30am Mass. The angels continuously adore Our Lord. Learn more at the Real Presence website. If you are unable to come during the night, please help us to pack the Church for the 7:00pm Mass.
Recent Posts on Te Deum
- Over 115 Bishops Have Spoken Out on Priority of Life Issues Heading into Election
- The ACLU and the Left's Double Standard
- Diocese of Scranton: Groups "Treading on the name Catholic" with false voting doctrine
- Bishop Finn: Whose side will you choose?
- A message from Fr. John Corapi, SOLT: An Eleventh Hour Election Alert
- Aquinas and More: Advent and Christmas Store
- Knights of Columbus Bowling & Pizza Party!
- A Post to Watch: "50 Bishops"... and Then Some
- Bishop Boyea of Lansing Michigan Publicly Corrects Governor Granholm
- The Constitution of the United States and Obama. Huh?
Posts from around the Blogosphere:
- So, three nuns write a letter to a newspaper ... (AmP)
- On the lies that pro-Obama Catholics tell (AmP)
- Fr. Dresser's urgent invitation to be excommunicated and expelled from the clerical state (In Light of the Law)
- Why the Democrats are Blue (Amy Welborn)
- Born Alive Babies Still Left to Die (Reflections of a Paralytic)
- A Moral Imperative (Fr. John Malloy, SDB)
- Flagship Parishes of the Reform of the Reform: The Birmingham Oratory (NLM)
- In the "Opera Omnia" of Ratzinger the Theologian, the Overture Is All about the Liturgy (Sandro Magister)
An Election Prayer by Fr. John A. Hardon, SJ (Servant of God)
Lord Jesus Christ, You told us to give to Caesar what belongs to Caesar and to God what belongs to God.
Enlighten the minds of our people in America. May we choose a President of the United States and other government officials according to Your Divine Will.
Give our citizens the courage to choose leaders of our nation who respect the sanctity of unborn human life, the sanctity of marriage, the sanctity of marital relations, the sanctity of the family and the sanctity of the aging.
Grant us the wisdom to give You what belongs to You, our God. If we do this as a nation, we are confident You will give us an abundance of Your blessings through our elected leaders. Amen.
Te Deum Laudamus! Home
The obedient are not held captive by Holy Mother Church; it is the disobedient who are held captive by the world!