Saturday, May 31, 2008

May 31, 2008: Headlines of Interest....

I have been running very short on time of late. In fact, yesterday I had a choice to blog on the World Day of Prayer for the Sanctification of the Priesthood on the Solemnity of the Sacred Heart, or go to Mass. I had to go to a funeral home after work for a co-workers mother who passed away over Memorial Day weekend, making the 7:00pm at Grotto a stretch. I knew if I didn't make the early-bird Mass at a parish near work at 6:15am, I wouldn't get to go at all.

Sometimes that is how blogging goes. It is also why I don't want you to depend on me for regular news. To be honest, there are several quick stops I make each morning before I do anything else. They include and are not limited to:


Posting everything they post is redundant. If they already have a post on something I wanted to post on, I try to draw your attention to it.

If you don't want to follow other blogs and news sources on a regular basis, at least visit them when you see I am not posting. I keep saying that I want to get out of the "news" end of blogging and focus more on fewer, more original, and well thought out postings. After you visit some Catholic blogs you begin to see they all cover some of the same things.

With that, I want to draw your attention to a few news items and blogposts out there that I have wanted to post on, but haven't had the time (the clutter in my house is closing in on me!!!).

If you don't follow Fr. Z on a daily basis at WDTPRS, here is some of what you've been missing...

Other news and blogposts:

Recent posts on Te Deum!

Te Deum Laudamus! Home