Friday, May 2, 2008

Confirmation at Assumption Grotto

I have some photos to share from Confirmation which was celebrated last night at Assumption Grotto. However, I am very behind in basic work around the house and will be gone all day tomorow. So, editing and posting of those pics will be delayed a couple of days.

Fr. Perrone asked that no photos be taken during Confirmation. As typical of any Sunday Mass, he does not want flash used during the Liturgy. It momentarily draws people's attention away from the Mass.

However, I did ask Father about photographing from the balcony, without flash, which he granted. We agreed that a few general photos of the parts of the Mass that pertain to all would be best. As you can probably understand, it would not be fair for me to photograph one young person being confirmed if I cannot do them all.

More on this later. For now, I'm watching EWTN (or shall I say listening), as I work. Raymond Arroyo is going to have Bishop Bruskewitz on. You can watch it online at EWTN (go to "Television" in the top menu bar and put your cursor over the various options). The World Over Live airs again at other times.

Te Deum Laudamus! Home