Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Administrative Notes

You may notice some changes taking place in the sidebar again as I add new things and shuffle some other things.

Take note that I have added a section called Upcoming Events at Grotto (scroll down below blog archive). This is not meant to cover every single thing forthcoming, but primarily major events that others who do not regularly come to Grotto, may find of interest. I have added the May Calendar to the list which should reveal other things, and of course, there is the Assumption Grotto homepage which should be consulted first. The webmaster there also includes the bulletin in PDF form when it is sent to him so do visit the Assumption Grotto parish website.

I will soon be adding a section for Catholic Investing and Financial Resources, as well.

Since blogs are not true websites (but web logs), we have to be creative in how we structure it to work kind of like a website. Therefore, consider scrolling and clicking through the vast amount of resources I have here. Please contact me at TeDeumBlog@gmail.com if you find something not working. Links have to be fixed now and then, but only if I know they are broken.


OPUS ANGELORUM UPDATE
I want to use this as an opportunity to point out that Opus Angelorum is in the midst of a major reconstruction of their website. God bless the webmaster who carefully maintained page addresses. When I learned the new site had been released, I was concerned that every link I had made in the past, embedded in many blogposts, would have to be remade. Not the case at all. However, if you do find one broken, please bring it to my attention.

It is still a work in progress, but I'm sure they won't mind you taking a poke around. It is one of the greatest spiritual watering holes on the web.


Te Deum Laudamus! Home