No motu proprio yet. In other news....
Recall the other day that Archbishop Burke stepped down from the chairmanship of the Cardinal Glennon Foundation over it's persistence in having known abortion activist Sheryl Crow. This morning, I see that Archbishop Burke takes it on the chin over his decision.
Bishops with Backbone...
- Costas, Crystal take pokes at Archbishop Burke at Fundraiser (St. Louis Dispatch
- Archbishop Bagnasco Receives Death Threat (AP)
- Bishop Braxton: No Confirmation without Catechesis (Fr. Jim Tucker - Dappled Things)
Other News and Blogposts...
- Partial-Birth Bigotry (Wall Street Journal)
- Curt Jester: May Motu Proprio Pool (too funny)
- Breakthrough – Supreme Court’s decision significant abortion course correction, U.S. bishops’ official says (National Catholic Register)
- Pope talks about where vocations flourish (Catholic Online)
- Seven Bishops Tell the Story of the Church in China (Sandro Magister)
- Fr. Welzbacher on Msgr Schuler (Blog of Fr. Zuhlsdorf)
- American Papist Blogs Call to Holiness and the Motu Proprio: May 5th?
Fr. Rob Johansen said to Suffer Severe Heart Attack(Bettnet)
- Fr. Rob Johansen says he is alive and well; no heart attack as reported (Fr. Johansen's blog)